A luxury SUV is a combination of two extremes – the suburban vehicle – also known as the typical ‘mom’ car and all the best comforts and space, along with a stylish design and luxurious feel to match any luxury car on the market.
The demand for luxury SUVs has risen and is highly desired for their combination of versatility, comfort, refinement, and performance both on- and off the road. These cars boast genuine 4x4 ability, easy-to-use infotainment and connectivity technologies.
Here we present to you the top 10 luxury SUVs of 2020:
2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition
- The Toyota Land Cruiser is the first which comes to mind when talking about luxury SUVs. After all, Toyota pretty much set the trend, didn’t they?
- The 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser boasts exceptional performance with a 5.7L V8 engine, 8-speed transmission, and robust suspension.
- Match that with its incredibly cool interior with features like an available cooler box, and heated and ventilated leather-trimmed seats for up to eight people.
- The pricing for 2020 Toyota Land Cruiser Heritage Edition starts at $87,745.
2020 Lincoln Navigator
- The Lincoln Navigator is large! It provides luxurious seating for up to eight people with a ton of legroom!
- The 2020 Lincoln Navigator has a twin-turbocharged 3.5L engine, a step up from last year’s model, making it a true powerhouse.
- In-car Wi-Fi enables up to 10 devices to be connected at the same time, and the powered reclining seats with an Active Motion massage mode provides the highest in luxury.
- The pricing for 2020 Lincoln Navigator starts at $76,185.
2020 Bentley Bentayga
- Easily on the steeper side of the money mountain, 2020 Bentley Bentayga is nothing short of a masterpiece.
- Boasting a 6.0-liter twin-turbo W12 engine, it seamlessly fuses a commanding new design with empowering performance and a suite of innovative technologies to create a luxury SUV that excels in any environment – accompanied by a powerful and dynamic driving experience.
- Bentayga's exceptional handling and outstanding ride comfort brings world-class refinement together with any kind of ride experience.
- The pricing for 2020 Bentley Bentayga is above $200,000.
2020 Porsche Cayenne
- When you think luxury, Porsche immediately comes to mind. But how does this fit in with the heavy-duty SUV?
- The 2020 Porsche Cayenne is a big SUV, but it still handles like a proper Porsche.
- Fully equipped with an infotainment unit, capacious seating for five, and a generous amount of space for storage - all this with a sports car finish.
- The pricing for 2020 Porsche Cayenne starts at $68,150.
2020 Mazda CX-9
- On the lower end of the money meter, the 2020 Mazda CX-9 drives like a dream thanks to its 2.5-liter turbocharged engine, combined with a smooth-shifting six-speed automatic.
- With Apple’s CarPlay integration, the 2020 Mazda CX-9 has something for the entire family along with seating the capacity of seven.
- The exterior and interior boast luxurious styling, and Mazda offers plenty of tech features that SUV buyers want most.
- A suite of driver-assistance features are standard and a dash-top infotainment display provides access to media, maps, and more.
- However, the Mazda CX-9 has lesser legroom and smaller cargo space than some of the other cars on this list, but hey, it's also the least expensive!
- The pricing for 2020 Mazda CX-9 starts at $33,890.
2020 Audi Q7
- Audi is where luxury meets functionality, and where style meets comfort.
- The 2020 Audi Q7 uses a progressive design language to articulate a sporty stance while giving it the kind of style that one desires from a luxury SUV.
- From ample leather accents to ergonomic appointments, it’s the little things in a big space that define the fit, finish, and consideration put into every aspect of the interior design of the Audi Q7.
- Fitted with a 3.0 L turbocharged V6 engine and an integrated system of available sensors and cameras that help you discover the best drive of your life.
- The pricing for 2020 Audi Q7 starts at $54,800.
2020 Mercedes-AMG G63
- Another one from the steeper side of the spectrum is Mercedes-Benz’ AMG G63.
- The 2020 Mercedes-AMG G63 boasts a fully redesigned look from last year, bringing it to par with its competitors.
- With a twin-turbocharged 4.0 L V8 engine that makes 577 horsepower and 627 lb-ft of torque, a new 12-inch screen, plenty of legroom in the front and back, 2020 Mercedes-AMG G63 seat five.
- The pricing for 2020 Mercedes-AMG G63 starts at $156,450.
2020 GMC Yukon Denali
- The 2020 GMC Yukon Denali comes with a 6.2 L V8 engine making 420 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque, which is mated to an excellent 10-speed automatic transmission.
- It offers a really smooth and quiet ride for such a big, body-on-frame sport utility vehicle.
- The Yukon Denali luxury full-size SUV upgrades your experience with an all-new interior design, including a uniquely styled instrument panel and four exclusive color theme choices—all featuring premium leather seating surfaces and coordinating authentic wood.
- It comfortably seats up to eight.
- The pricing for 2020 GMC Yukon Denali starts at $67,600.
2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar
- Sleek and stylish are the two words you would use to describe this one.
- The new 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar is loaded with advanced driver aid systems, including autonomous emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, blind-spot monitoring, and lane-keep assist.
- You can also get some cool car tech like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, traffic sign recognition, and a drowsy driver monitor.
- The interior is a minimalist's delight, flooded with light from an available panoramic moonroof.
- The comfortable front seats are centrally heated/cooled and come with massage functionality, along with impressive cargo capacity.
- The pricing for 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Velar starts at under $60,000.
2020 Jaguar I-Pace
- The 2020 Jaguar I-Pace is a fascinating all-electric a crossover that looks good and drives well.
- The I-Pace is legitimately quick, with 394 horsepower and a 0-60 time of just 4.5 seconds.
- Despite that and all-wheel drive, this car will do 240 miles on a charge. Inside, the Jag shows off cutting-edge design, ample passenger space, and popular features.
- The pricing for 2020 Jaguar I-Pace starts at $69,850.