The constant dilemma that car buyers often face is should I buy the car right now or should I wait for the new launch? While some people may believe that the SUVs are by far the most popular choice; there is no hiding the fact that the new release of sedan and luxury cars will definitely catch some eyes. Here is a list of some of the best luxury sports and sedan cars that are to be launched in the year, 2021.
1. 2021 BMW M3 / M4
- The pictures of the new BMW M3 and M4 sedan cars has left everyone in
awe of its beauty.
- Having a horsepower of 480 and having a manual transmission,
the high-performance M3 and M4 are surely worth waiting for in 2021.
- The car is
said to have precision handling and unique design.
- The M4 is going to be convertible with an option of manual. The BMW has also confirmed that like Audi RS4, BMW M3, and M4 will be getting the all-wheel-drive too.
2. 2021 Cadillac CT4-V / CT5-V Blackwing
- Following the footsteps of the ATS-V, Cadillac is ready to launch the new CT4-V Blackwing sedan.
- They have confirmed that they will be delivering a much more advanced and updated version of the CT4-V.
- The "V" at the end of the new sedan stands for the "sports model".
- The new CT4-V will have a 6-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive.
- Alongside this, the new Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing will also have a 6 speed manual transmission and a huge 650 horsepower engine.
3. 2021 Cadillac Escala
- The new Cadillac Escala is one of the most revolutionary picks in the Cadillac collection.
- With its smooth design and elegant body, it is truly the resurgence of luxury cars.
- The new OLED lighting at the rear end gives the car a classy look.
- It is expected to become the face of the premium collection offered with a 500 horsepower engine and a possibility of hybrid.
4. 2021 Audi E-Tron GT
- Giving little glimpses of the Porsche Taycan, the new Audi E-Tron GT is the new sensation put forward by Audi.
- Having an 800 volt architecture, the new car ensures excellent performance and fast charging too.
- The new Audi GT has some beautiful bodywork which ensures that it is something that everyone must have an eye on.
- It is expected to have a combined 590 horsepower and an all-wheel drive.
- The company has claimed that the new Audi is bound to hit 60 mph in less than 4 seconds. Woah, thats fast!
5. 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT
- The new Mustang Mach is an electric all-wheel drive. With better handling and precision, the Ford release is awaited by many car buyers.
- Having both front and rear motors, the power is expected to be distributed equally assuring rapid acceleration.
- Moreover, the SUV offers beautiful interior design with decent leg space.
- The car is also said to have a decent truck space which adds to the multiple luxuries that the car is offering.
6. 2021 Genesis Essentia
- Catching the attention of a lot of people in last years New York Auto Show, the new Essentia by Genesis is not just for show off.
- Sources have confirmed that the new sensation will be available in the year 2021.
- The output of the car is pretty amazing with news circulating that it can hit 60mph in almost 3 seconds.
- However, it is said that the new Genesis Essentia would be the companys most expensive car up to date.
- So those who are looking forward to it might have to start saving already.
7. 2021 Infiniti Electric Vehicle
- There have been several claims that Infiniti has not really stepped up the gear when it comes to luxury cars.
- However, the new Infinity Electric Vehicle might change the viewpoint of people.
- It is said to be Infiniti's first fully electric car having excellent performance overall.
- The interior and exterior body is inspired by the best Japanese designs. High quality ceramic work really adds up to the quality of the car.
8. 2021 Jaguar I-Pace SVR
- Released in 2019, the Jaguar I-Pace was an excellent SUV that made a lot of headlines.
- However, there were some improvements to be made in the range section which is why the new 2021 model is about to be released.
- There has been an installation of an 11 kW charger to make sure of fast charging.
- The capacity of the battery although remains the same at 90 kWh.
- The new addition will be offering a new set of colors and wheels for the customers, too. Watch out for the 2021 edition!
9. 2021 Maserati Electric Sports Car
- 2021 is no less of surprises with Maserati announcing the new hybrid sedan to be introduced.
- It is the first model to be introduced by the Italian automakers.
- Having a 48-volt hybrid system, the car has the capacity to be turbocharged with a 4 cylinder engine.
- The hybrid system has really caught the attention of all the people.
- In addition to this, the car has the capacity to reach a maximum of 160 mph, reaching 62 mph in less than 6 seconds. Gear up!
10. 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
- The new Mercedes-Benz S-Class is a luxury car designed by the Germans.
- Although the previous editions were doing good,
the new 2021 edition is bound to introduce more luxury and comfort.
- The new S-Class has a rear-wheel steering, an OLED touchscreen, and an active air-suspension which prevents big damages in cases of accidents.
- The turbocharged engine ensures good speed up in less time, too.
- The interior of the car has been revamped to make it even more stylish and comfortable.
- It is a must-have for all your business meetings and family events.
11. 2021 Mercedes-Benz SL
- Mercedes Benz SL is one of Mercedes finest products from the past. And there is no surprise to see it make a comeback on the grand stage in the year 2021.
- The new pictures of the Mercedes SL clearly show that it is a treat to the eyes.
- It has a convertible rooftop and folding hardtop. Other than that, the beautiful aluminum structure that is rigid yet light clearly adds to the beauty of the sedan.
- It is a must-have luxury car for everyone looking forward to buying in 2021.
12. 2021 Polestar 2
- Similar to the hybrid Polestar 1, the new electric
Polestar is ready to be launched next year.
- With a sloping roof and rear hatch, the new Volvo introduction is bound to be the new luxury sports car.
- It has three
box proportions of a sedan and an elegant body overall.
- There are two engines
providing the overall power, each equaling at least 201 horsepower.
suggest that it can record 60mph in almost 4 seconds.
- The standard tires assure a good drive and economical range limit too.
13. 2021 Subaru BRZ / Toyota 86
- The new introduction of the twin collection
of Subaru BRZ and Toyota 86 are on its way in 2021.
- Named as the Toyota GR86,
the new edition is said to be incredibly comfortable and sporty.
- It is said to
have a 252 horsepower engine as the sources have revealed.
- The elegant shaped
sports car is said to be the new sensation. Similarly, the Subaru BRZ has
invested a significant amount in its overall body and design.
- The overall leg room of the car has also been improved so as to increase the overall comfortability.
14. 2021 Tesla model Y
- The new electric version of Tesla's Model Y is set to arrive in the year, 2021.
- Having a driving range of nearly 300 miles, the new model Y is the crossover version of the 3rd model Sedan.
- The car is said to have split-folding comfortable 2nd-row seats.
- The speed of the car is not compromised as it can clock almost 60 mph in 3.5 seconds.
- Similar to the model 3 sedan, the interior designs of Tesla's Model Y is incredible.
- It has a 15-inch touchscreen and relaxes leather seats.
- The price range of the new Tesla Model Y ranges from 50 to 60k dollars. Stay up to date with the latest designs!
15. 2021 Tesla model S
- Tesla is often criticized for not redesigning their model cars, but the company has definitely made significant improvements in the models almost every other year.
- Released in 2012, the Tesla Model S is set to rebrand itself in 2021.
- With a large hatchback, it will be the first car ever to go over 400 miles of EPA rated range. While the previous versions were able to give 373 miles, the new model S is said to travel 402 miles.
- With improved aerodynamic wheels and reduced weight, the new Tesla Model S is one everyone should look out for in 2021.