According to Forbes in 2019, there are more than 2,153 billionaires with an overall net wealth of $8.7 trillion in the world, which is 55 members and $400 billion less from 2018. But due to the pandemic situation in 2020 and the wealthiest people getting richer day by day it is expected that it will be more billionaire in 2020 than in 2019. Strange!
Back in 2010, Mercedes-Benz launches its First Helicopter Airbus EC145 Mercedes-Benz Style. For someone, it's a dream to afford a Helicopter but for these billionaires, these are just peanuts and a status symbol. The EC145 Mercedes-Benz Style is a luxury helicopter designed to transport passengers in lavish style with all the comforts and luxury fulfillment.
The Luxury Helicopter Price starts from $8.5 Million
- Developed in a partnership between Mercedes-Benz and Eurocopter with a base price for the luxury Helicopter starts from $8.5 million.
- As the title suggests the aircraft features a cabin layout inspired by the formerâ€™s new R-Class range style of sports cars. The luxury design allows for unparalleled spaciousness, being the first whirlybird in its class that can accommodate up to eight passengers lavishly.
The Elegant Interior Design
- The helicopterâ€™s luxury interior incorporates fine leather and wood details, created by the Mercedes-Benz Advanced Design Division in Como, Italy. The Interior includes lavish ambient lighting, an advanced entertainment system, and a choice of modular storage cabinets.
- The most elegant aspects of EC145 Mercedes-Benz Style helicopter is its interior design that is amazing and represents a classic style of the Mercedes-Benz design salon and meets the highest expectations in terms of comfort, lavishness, elegance, and luxury.
- A range of deluxe materials are available for seat tapestry in the cockpit and cabin, while flooring and ceiling panels can be done in a choice of woods.
The Stylish Silver Exterior
- The exterior of EC145 Mercedes-Benz Style Helicopter is silver, while the interior boasts the comfort and sophistication of one of the Mercedes luxury sedans.
Comfortably Carrying up-to 8 Passengers
- Other details include adjustable ambient lighting and a rail system allowing seat configurations up to 8 passengers comfortably. The seats can also be removed altogether for luggage purposes.
Mobility having Lavishly Style
- The Mercedes-Benz ACH145 helicopter comes in outstanding design using exquisite materials.
- The EC145 Mercedes-Benz Style Helicopter reflects the classic model of the Mercedes-Benz design aesthetic and re-enforce the highest expectations in terms of elegance, comfort, and luxury.
- To maintain the outstanding versatility, only exquisite materials have been used to create the interior of this sedan style Helicopter. The Luxury ACH145 is a tailor-made middle-sized Helicopter for luxury-class private and business-class travel.
- The furnishings can be exclusively chosen according to personal style preference and luxury fulfilments.
Cutting-Edge Technology Leading Design
- The ACH145 Mercedes Benz Style Helicopter is an elite product with twin-engine in the medium-sized category helicopters.
- The ACH145 combines the leading technical developments of Airbus Helicopters with the passion for innovative design by Mercedes-Benz Style.
Deluxe Material for high-end expectations
- The elegant interior design of the Mercedes-Benz Style helicopter is inspired by the luxury-class saloons of the Mercedes-Benz sedan.
- The use of deluxe materials, elegant woods, comfortable seats, and ambient lighting is very much familiar with the Mercedes-Benz Sedan models.
Intelligent design for high-end comfort
- The ACH145 Mercedes Benz Style Helicopter passengerâ€™s cabin is incredibly versatile.
- All seats are fixed to rails and can be re-arranged according to the need of comfort very easily to accommodate four to eight people â€“ or all seats can be taken out completely for luggage support.